Himachalhotels.in-We host you here!!!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Himachal Pradesh » Shimla
August 25th 2008
Published: August 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Himachal Pradesh, nestled in the bosom of glorious Himalayan ranges the land of eternal snow peaks thrives in exotic valleys, magnificent green hill-slopes, snowcapped mountains, gushing streams, pilgrimages, trekking, adventure sports destinations, wildlife and the hills of Himalayas attract a wide range of tourist from all over the world. Today, Himachal Pradesh has become one of the most important tourist destinations in India.

And with our belief in the saying “Atithi Devo Bhava” we came up as Himachalhotels.in to welcome you and serve you an enjoyable and comfortable stay in the “Land of Gods-Himachal”. Our company’s aim is to provide best value to the travelers by understanding and catering there travel needs. In this mountain wonderland, we have gained visitors by providing them various travel tour packages according to an individual perspective. Himachal being situated at the foothills of majestic Himalayas offers many adventure and fun filled activities like mountain biking, white water rafting, camping, trekking etc. Places like Manali, Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Shimla offers breathtaking pictorial views and wonderful climatic conditions that attract lots of couples to enjoy an unforgettable honeymoon vacations. Being the “Land of Gods” Himachal is also popular for its pilgrimages and great hospitality. Weekend getaways are a lot easier to plan when you have Himachal Hotels at your service.

With your co-operation and our hard work, in a small spam of time we have succeeded in making our place and has became a popular online travel portal that endow in booking hotels in all categories, air flight reservations, car rental services and various travel tour packages to major destinations of Himachal.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb