From Anjuna to Colva


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Colva
October 23rd 2005
Published: October 23rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Colva Colva Colva

Our lovely hotel with a pool
Today we finally got out stuff together and got out of Anjuna! In retrospect, the past week has been a really big damper on the mood of our trip. We don't have much energy, we can't eat much, and now Jamie only has a few days left, so we have to stick to South Goa, which isn't a very happening place.
The night after I wrote the last entry...yep, you guessed it, we got sick again! Another night of sickness, and so started day 6 on Anjuna Beach. As the day progressed, we both got better, but still had to stay another night.
Today when we left with a taxi all the way to Colva, I wasn't in the least bit sad to leave. We got to Colva, and decided that we deserved a bit of a better place to stay - so we're staying in a nice place with a pool and nice restaurant! We spent the evening by the pool, just reading, relaxing, and trying to get a bit of sun. Colva isn't a very touristy place, which, for once in my life, makes the place worse, purely because everyone stares at me CONSTANTLY.
Tomorrow we're planning on getting a bike and trying to find a better place to stay for tomorrow! Sorry for the negative mood of the email - must be lack of food in the system!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0203s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb