GOA Five OH


Advertisement
Asia » India » Goa » Calangute
March 22nd 2010
Published: March 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Kia Ora from the desert Folks - and welcome to the Goa episode of our travel news! We’re fresh back from a brilliant break in Goa, Western India - a region which is stacked with nice beaches, all things “Touristy” and a FAB climate - we (Jude) had a break from Students and some leave due, and I was about to turn 50 (hard to believe I know! Kinda surprised myself I made it lol), so Goa sound... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




23rd March 2010

sounds awesome
So glad you had so much fun... thanks for keeping us informed. We look forward to the new adventures.
24th March 2010

great trip guys
sounds like a awesome place to visit, I will add it to my bucket list, thanks for the great commentary.
25th March 2010

fun to read!
Your commentries are becoming legedary, mate! Awesome read, with that cheeky sense of humour you must have given the Goans a bit to mull about! Keep 'em coming :)
9th April 2010

great exp
Yeah Goa is a great place, always you hear something new from visitors thank you http://countriestoday.com/city.php?city=Goa%20travel%20guide
15th April 2010

Nice blog!
My husband and I just came back from Goa a couple of days ago (stayed at the Royal Goan) in Baga and we don't have time to write a blog so really appreciated reading yours! You can read a lot of really nasty stuff about India but we had a wonderful time. I think it is all about your attitude and your sense of adventure. I loved you desciption of the car hierarchy, we noticed that too esp as we were one of the people that rented a scooter for the week. We found the food excellent, great stuff at the Anjuna Market and the people warm and friendly. Yeah you get bugged by people trying to sell you stuff but that their livihood. We found if you were polite but firm they eventually left you alone. Our favorite resturants were East meets West, Casa Portugese and this excellent french/indian fusion place called Rouge Poisson this last place was on the level of one of the best resturants in Europe for about 40 euros in total including a 5 course mean, drinks and wine! Best from Marie and Christan (now back in Dusseldorf, Germany!).
17th April 2010

Go Goa
Thanks guys - Jessica, Edin and I had heard the latest when we visited Pippa. She was THRILLED with the copy you sent her and it was neat to read it out together. Thanks again for keeping us up to date, we really do love to hear it all. Keep stacking up the adventures. Love kim and co.

Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0528s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb