Arambol and CHRISTMAS!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Arambol
December 29th 2009
Published: December 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

hello everybody! were actually in bangkok at the moment as i didnt really fancy doing the blog over xmas and the only broadband computer in majorda was down an aisle in a very cramped shop. however ive got a load of time to do it so now you can finally hear whats been going on.

well, Arambol was good. i really enjoyed it. it was so much more relaxing and laid back but with still a fair bit to do at night. i ended up having to go to the doctors for antibiotics for my poorly tummy and everything was better after only being given three days dosage! but it worked. we didnt ever meet up with adams cousin. we think that she was staying a bit of a way away from the beach as she didnt have internet and we couldnt get throught to her mobile to meet up. we stayed for one less night than we first intended as we were staying quite near the main road and everyone, and i mean everyone had a enfield or loud bikes and for some reason they liked to park them near where we were staying and just rev them. this didnt make adam too happy. i on the other hand couldnt hear them coz i was practically knocked out from the 500g paracetamol that they had also given me. so we left amrambol around 10 days before xmas. luckily we found a really cheap taxi for only 1000 rps back to majorda.

there isnt really much to say about being back in majorda. we met some lovely people from wales who also enjoyed a bit of a drink. they invited us to join them for suckling pig on xmas day. which was lovely. first bit of proper meat that hadnt been marinated or served in gravy for a good month and a half so we each had seconds. we celebrated more on xmas eve as we were flying on boxing day to bangkok and didnt want to have too bad of a hangover. so the day was a pretty dry one but adam still wobbled his way home.

we were both sad to leave majorda. adam especially was sad to leave as he knew that he wudnt be coming back anytime in the next few years.

off to bangkok we went....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.084s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb