ITS CHRISTMAS!!


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
December 25th 2009
Published: January 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
After a slow wakeup due to partial hangover, we got ready and head to Whampoa to meet my mum and dad. Was a 2 minute taxi but had no idea where we were going, all we knew was that we were looking for a huge boat in the middle of the road. As good as the explanation there was a bloody great big boat in the middle of the road. I wanted to meet at the anchor but my parents werent playing fair so we met at starboard. It was quite late by now and all of us were hungry but had no idea where to eat so the Golden arches called us and beef inside bread, with a side of thin potatoes was christmas dinner!! Also i must add that my mum was wearing a big santa hat all the way through dinner and the rest of the day!
After dinner we stocked up on a variety of liquid refreshments and other random snacks, then head to my parents poosh hotel. Their shower was bigger than our whole accomodation, and their view of the harbour was pretty fantastic!
We did the traditional christmas day present opening ceremony with some drinks and chilled out. Presents consisted of the basic male presents (pants/ Lynx), and female (pj's/ make up). Then in the evening we went to a nice steakhouse and all gobbled up some real beef!! The food was really good and the drinks better, afterwards we head back to collect our presents and partake for a few hours then head back to our measley excuse of accomodation!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb