Macau - Hong Kong


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Kowloon
June 15th 2007
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Got up a few hours before checkout.

Heade around the corner to the shopping precinct and took advantage of Macaus cheap electronis and cheap designer clothes.

Tried to buy some shoes but suprise suprise they didnt have my size. they almost didnt have my sisters size either.

Afterwards we had a quick bowl of fried rise before heading back to the hotel to get our backpacks and check out.

Headed back to the ferry terminal and caught the Cat back to Hong Kong.

Checked back into one of the guest houses in Chung king mansion. Got our selves sorted and then headed out.

We caught the metro to hong kong island then caught a cab to Aberdeen on the South West of the island. Here we did something very tourist and went to the Jumbo floating restaurant (my Sisters shout) The food was excellent but I almost managed to kill myself by accidently chomping into a red chilli (hottest thing ive ever had) in the shock I manged to cough it up through my nose making this worst!

Afterwards we headed back to Kowloon and managed to catch the end of the spectacular light show. We then went to a swanky bar on the 30th floor which had awesome views of the harbour and had a few cocktails before calling it a night.




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 77; dbt: 0.1056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb