Hong kong


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island
January 6th 2011
Published: January 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well, today is our last day in hong kong and i can't believe how it has flown since we've been here. It doesn't feel like we've been here two minutes and were already moving on!!

Hong kong has been great, so much different from any where else we have been. Today we have had a really nice day, we have been to nan lian garden in Kowloon which was absolutely beautiful, very scenic and then we went to the nunnery next door which was a bit of an eye opener to say the least. The sun has been out too so that made everything much better. After we went to the avenue of stars on the Victoria harbor and waited for the symphony of lights show at 8pm, that was great and we managed to get some really good pics of all the buildings on the harbor.

Today has made us realize we could do this forever, we've had such a good time and laughed lots and lots.

Tomorrow we move onto our last destination, Thailand for 11 days. We go to Bangkok for 2 days and then fly to phi phi for the rest so we can chill out on some nice sandy beaches in red hot weather before coming home!!

Will update you shortly when we leave Bangkok.

Love rach n Liam xxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 109, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



12th January 2011
30

i dint know mi mam had gone to hong kong with yous!!

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0515s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb