Adoption Entry #5


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
March 4th 2011
Published: March 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well we made it to Beijing safely. Checked into the Radisson Hotel. Nothing was on our itinerary to do today. It was basically a day to get caught up with our loss of sleep and get acclimated to the time change. We were able to get acquainted with the hotel surroundings and we took a walk across the street to an area mall. Looked around there for a bit but decided we really did not need to purchase anything. As Hadley so appropriately stated to me, "We came back to our room and crashed!"

Advertisement



7th March 2011

So happy for LL of you!
Willson Family, I have been checking on your blog and even put a picture of all of you on my FB pg.( at the Lee's house) Wish I were with you. Can't wait to see pics of you and Tegan. Praying for you always !!! Much <3 Patti ((( hugs))) P. S. Tell Hadley ... that David, Myranda and Kylee saved " red Panda @ the Virginia Beach, Va. Zoo It was laying down and most people thought it was just sleeping ... It wasn't moving for quite a while then, they just notified the Zoo keeper, he checked it out. The Panda was in distress and medical attention was given and it's now recovering. The Zoo keeper was very appreciative. Panda's are very expensive and hard to replace. Thought Miss Hadley would like that little story !!!
7th March 2011

found your blog, wish i was there. we are praying that all goes well

Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0711s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb