Christmas party


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Zhejiang » Jinhua
December 26th 2014
Published: December 29th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Christmas



Christmas has snuck upon us once more. This year is the 6th year that I have been away from my family during this season. A season normally, for the gathering of family members. A season of celebration with those who are close to us friends and family alike. It is also a season where even strangers have become friends. Where we spread joy and wonder to one and all. A time of year where we send cards and letters to one and all telling people what we did during the past year.

For us from the northern part of the world, Christmas isn’t Christmas without the fallen snow. But being here in China especially the past few years it definitely lacked the white powder. This year being in Jinhua City of Zhejiang province and at Happy Goal English we held a Christmas party. Alias yours truly was selected to not only be the host but be the jolly guy in red. I don’t have much to say about the Christmas Party we had, the students and parents had a wonderful time performing and have games as well. Before the party we had a buffet which was ok.

Well I know this is after the fact, but to my family back in Canada and worldwide a belated Merry Christmas and an early Happy New year.



Yours Truly

Travelling Terry


Additional photos below
Photos: 95, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb