Published: June 29th 2012June 29th 2012
I do not have the need to return for a job in a hurry, so I have changed my ticket for the 14th of July...
I am pretty excited with the decision.. a hard one to make. But it is done. I will go to Gulin, and then to Yunnan province, and in the way back to Chongsha and the Avatar Mountains:)
It was pretty sad that the client does not have the inmediate budget to start with the 2 research projects, but there is not time for me to complain or grief, life is short, I am already here, I will stay here until my visa says no more...hopefully the jobs come after that.
A stress day, full of difficult decision, but in the end, everything has a reason, I should move one and enjoy what I have...I will re-meet Marcelo in Gulin, I have almost finish my Brother´s book. Amazing, amazing, I like it a lot. Now I need to buy another one from the same author..!
No clue about south China, I have not research or study about this area much, I was not supposed to be around here, so I will share with you more, as soon as I discover and live this journey.
Love for the far east, I am glad I am escaping again to the cold weather and far away from the rainy humid coast.