Calligraphy & Recital Class


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shandong » Qingdao
July 24th 2011
Published: July 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today, we were in class all day, but it wasn’t boring at all. I even think that it was more fun than going on a whole-day trip!

In the morning, we had a very descriptive class on the World Heritages in China. There were lots of them in China, but we only had time to learn all of them, and they seem like the most important ones. Out of the 3, the Great Wall of China is cultural heritage, Juizhaigou(九寨沟) physical heritage, and the Mongolian Folk Long-Song is an intangible heritage. Each of them has their own stories to tell and present the different sides of our lovely homeland, China.

In the afternoon we had 2 classes. The first one was on the Chinese calligraphy. We learned about this history, the famous calligraphers, and the different fonts, and we got a chance to experience ourselves! I think that was a really good experience, and very lucky for us to get a chance like that.
Right after that, our favorite teacher, Mr. Zhou came back and taught us all about the ways to a successful expressive reading. We learned how to pronounce the words properly, how to use different volume and speed, and what situations we should avoid.

In the evening, while the 12 contestants were getting information for the semi-final contest, the rest of us were practicing the song “The song and the smile”.

By Feng,Ruisi



Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb