Stone Man Beach


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shandong » Qingdao
July 20th 2011
Published: July 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today we had the most fun we’ve ever had, and I’m not even kidding. We went to the beachside, and got pretty wet. We were around 15 minutes late leaving, so we were sad that we lost 15 minutes at the beach.

After we got there, we were actually really surprised that there were very little people already there, because most of the time there are a lot of people at most public places.

Anyway, the sand was super soft, and I enjoyed walking in it. I bet everyone was too. We got started right away on the tug of war, with two teams, boys V.S girls. Of course, the girls won every single time, but we had a lot more people than them. Boys are stronger than us anyway, right? The boys got mad, so they split our teams up evenly, boys and girls, and my team STILL won…

We pulled out the volleyballs and rushed right into the water, but only up to our knees. It wasn’t fair because I’m short… The water was actually really warm, and it wasn’t cold after we got out of the water, it was also warm because of the Sun. We splashed around, and got wet all over. I wasn’t planning to get wet at first, but afterwards, I didn’t care anymore because 80% of us have already been UNDER the water. The volleyball was used as a weapon, as we were tossing it in front of others in the water, causing a big splash.

I wish I can come back to the beach again someday, and I wish all my other friends can be here and sharing the experience with me. Today was an awesome day, thanks to all the teachers, supervisors, and Qiaoban for organizing this.

-Heather



Today we went to the beach; we had a tug-a-war competition between the girls and the boys. The girls won because they had twice the amount of people as supposed to the boys and the girls also had couple of teachers helping them. We eventually went into the sea water to play and let the waves wash us away.

We ate dinner at a place called “ pi chai yuan “. Famous Chinese” Xiang Shen” actor whose name was Ma San Li once had a performance there. They had some shows going on while we were eating. It was pretty interesting . There also was a magician turning 1 dollar bills to 100 dollar bills . Steven wanted the magician to turn his 5 dollar Canadian bill to a 100 dollar bill but that didn’t happen.

-Derek Yin



Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb