Day 5 - the second tour concert!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Hangzhou
April 17th 2014
Published: April 17th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Saturday was a pretty intensive day - after a small, carb-filled breakfast (bread rolls galore!) we set off on the coach for the Grand Theatre. Our rehearsal consisted of numerous seating rearrangements, dangerously unstable and uncomfortable rostra and plastic stools, and of course, fantastic singing from us and the soloists ;-) Having survived this, we returned to the hotel and popped across the road to a lovely Korean restaurant where the cutest young woman named Kizzi served us. She was at the Hangzhou Normal University studying to become an English teacher and frequently practised with us (both at lunchtime and in the evening, as we decided to return to the same restaurant after the concert!).



The concert was pretty amazing - a great response from the audience, especially when we started singing Mo Li hua. They were very appreciative of our performance and the soloists yet again performed fantastically. We returned to the Korean restaurant, this time for a barbecue-based dinner, before returning to the hotel for a well deserved sleep!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.273s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.2184s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb