Ching Chong China!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing
April 11th 2008
Published: April 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

BeijingBeijingBeijing

courtyard in B&B
Hi guys!
Well, my time in Japan is coming to an end. But it isn't all over yet. Our last stop is Spa World! The first spa was a complete fun place. It had 3 water slides and a minature water playground. It was awesome. The first waterslide was pretty scary the first time you went on it. It had a tunnel slide that made you gather up speed, than a huge water slide. It was freaky! There was another one where you went round and round like you were stuck in a whirlpool. Than you go though a hole and go into a different pool. It was freaky one time because I went though the hole backwords! It was so cool at spa world, and it was one of my favourite places in Japan!

The next day, we went on the plane to China! It was a 2 1/2 hour flight. We landed at 12:00 pm and went to our new accomadation. It is really nice. We than rested for a while, and than went out for dinner. It was delicious!

2 days after that, we went to the Great wall of China. It is so long. It took us ages to walk one section, and than we had to walk back. On that day we also went to a special traditional tea room, we tried heaps of different teas. Some were yum, and others not so yum.
We had a good day.

Please keep checking my blog, it is just getting started.
From Maddy.





Advertisement



Tot: 0.246s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0543s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb