Passed


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing
November 7th 2005
Published: November 7th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Passed three out of four exams, don't know about the fourth yet. I was really surprised but I'm not going to complain. Nice to have it over with, but unlike home the period after the exam isn't that realxing since we've started with a harder book and have alot of homework everyday that must be done.

Went out friday to celebrate that exams were over, got back home six in the morning and spend saturday watching dvds and relaxing. Went to watch football both saturday and sunday evening. Was nice even though the saturday game was a really boring one, but at least liverpool won in the end.

Spent the entire sunday shopping with Dan. Went to the dirtmarket that have antiques, crafts, mao stuff, paintings and more. A really fun place! Couldn't find a place to eat whick made the last hours a bit painful but that's a small price to pay. I ended upp buying a scrolltype painting of a landscape. Pretty nice. And then I'll go back there and buy the rest of the market before I leave for Sweden.

Now I have to go and study before going to the gym!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb