Test Result


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing » Wudaokou
September 21st 2009
Published: September 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Checking GradeChecking GradeChecking Grade

checking the class level after the placement test
I was in the university a little over 8:00am; there are quite a few people there already. The test results group it by price. Dollar sign on to of the list. The higher the price the longer the term. Most students take the 20 weeks or one semester term. May be approx. 250 taking the 12 weeks course.

I was confirmed at level E of the 6 levels fro A-F, the second highest level. Out of the 12 weeks group. Only 10 in the E level. One in level F and is a Japanese. Majority are in level A, B and C. The higher level all of them are Asians. 10 of us in level E are in two classes. Only 5 in a class, if it is the case, I will get my money worth. I think they really tailor the class to each student need and capacity. 5 of us all Chinese are in one class the E2; one from Germany, one from Philippine, two from Hong Kong. They can count me in as from Hong Kong. Everyone in Beijing think I am from Hong Kong anyway. The other 5 is Japanese and Korean in E1 class. Too bad I am not in that class, they are all girls.

Class will start at 8:00am tomorrow, see how it goes.


Advertisement



21st September 2009

Having a good time?
Tony, go get them and pay the school and transfer to E1
22nd September 2009

test result
so you class of five(e2) from various countries are all male? no girls whatsoever?...too bad!

Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0573s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb