Cambodia, Laos or Vietnam? Or All 3?


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia
July 22nd 2017
Published: July 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

It’s really amazing to have the trip planning with the map of Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. There is no parameter to do the comparison between these amazing countries. The Cambodia has best class ancient monuments and temples while Laos has the Kong lo like a cave of spark, which is not lesser than the adventure. The Vietnam has the Sapa like hills, which are completely amazing to visit at all the time.

So, there is no comparison between these countries on best or bad, but you can have a choice according your favourite place in these countries. Although, there are some better package to visit all these three countries together.

So, let’s take a visit to know about all these all three countries.

Visit to Cambodia




If you are a vintage lover then definitely, you should visit the Cambodian temples as they have the best reflection of faith and culture. The place like Angkor temple, the visit of the Phnom Penh, which is the capital city of the Cambodia, the Mekong delta, the magnificent visit to the Angkor Wat is truly amazing and unforgettable for everybody and the Mekong River are the places, which are enough to make your soul soothe in all the aspects in nature.

The one of the best things in Cambodia is that, it’s not expensive and reliable in all the facilities while some precautions are necessary. The Cambodia visit has one of the best experiences of the ancient temples and 1200AD buildings and architectures. There are so many delicious dishes, which can be tasted only in Cambodia only, just like Khmer dishes and sea dishes of Cambodia on a man-made Island.

So, this is the country of modesty, culture and customs of the last several times, but now they are growing with a rapid speed as overseas visitors are coming regularly in the Cambodia.

Visit to Laos




This is the land of nature with the amazing lime stones in large amount and wonderful waterfalls. The one of the best things about this place is that, usually people get a pleasant experience in this country after visiting the Vietnam and Thailand, because of its peaceful forest and waterfall under the meter.

The best part of the country is that, it provides everything in very economical prices. There are so many places to visit, like Bokeo nature reserve, which is amazing to watch the tigers, bears and all the wild animals easily. The 5000 feet altitude and the amazing birds and animals are enough to make your mood special at all the time in Laos.

The Vientiane is the capital city of this incredible country, which has so many things to visit like the city of sandalwood, French colony with the symbol of French influence and the Buddhist Stupa.

The Laos has the best hotels to make your accommodation great. So, this could be your amazing place to visit.

Visit to Vietnam




The best class lush and green rice terrace can be seen in Vietnam only. The one of the finest hotels, green and lush mountains, amazing architectural towns, best modern cities and amazing islands as well as beaches are the symbol of beauty of the Vietnam.

There are so many things to visit in the Vietnam as Dalat, which is famous and rich with the best flowers, the place is amazing to provide the cool environment at the time of heat in Vietnam. The temple named My Son is the symbol of the Hindu temple of Lord Shiva. The Mekong Delta is famous for the fishing and rice paddies fragrance, which makes this country third largest rice producer in the entire world.

Nha Trang is one of the amazing g beach and favourite place of thousands of visitors. The blue water, amazing green islands, best quality resorts and ultimate view of this beach makes this truly unforgettable experience for each and every visitor of this beach.

The visit to Hanoi visit is also the best experience for the visitors, as it is the president house at this time and was established according to the French colonial architects, the best museum in the country and war symbol are present there till this time. Right now, this is one of the busiest places in the country, but coffee in Hanoi is an amazing experience at all the time.

Visit all three amazing country




So, the visit to the Cambodia, Laos or Vietnam is truly amazing. There are so many things to visit and various offers to visit the individual country as well combined package too. But, it’s quite good to have a better visit to all these three amazing countries as the border of these countries are not far away from each other and economical to visit with each and everyone.

Useful links: Indochina travel , Vietnam travel ,CambodiaTravelGuides.Com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb