Most Thrilling Adventures to Do in Myanmar


Advertisement
Burma's flag
Asia » Burma
July 21st 2017
Published: July 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

If you’re a fun and adventure loving person the Myanmar will be the best destination for you on your next tour. Myanmar is not just a country of architecture, tradition, culture, and sculpture but it is a country of nature’s goodness and adventures. You can explore Myanmar and visit different places in Myanmar while riding a bike. It will be more adventurous in comparison to getting a bus or public transport for Myanmar tour. Wherever you want to go, you can get a bike on hire by giving some advance and you can ride the cities with your thrilling friends for a thrilling ride.



There are several places in Myanmar which are worth to visit especially for adventure lovers. It will be better if you visit such places in group as such places will give you more fun by visiting in group. Now let’s talk about the top thrilling adventures places in Myanmar:

Cycling to Kanaungto River Island




You have ridden so many cycles during your children and still some of you like to ride, but riding bike and measuring the route of Kanaungto will be the best cycle ride ever. Yes, you and your group can hire a cycle and ride throughout the route and explore the beauty of Yangon. It will give you the glimpse of local atmosphere and will be thrilling to ride a bike on the streets of Yangon.

Green Hill Valley Elephant Camp




Green Hill Valley Elephant Camp will be the best for elephant and wildlife lovers, who like to feed, touch and wash elephants by their hands. The camp situated in Kalaw, Myanmar which gives a mind blowing adventure to elephant lovers. You’ll be able to stay in a luxury hotel where you will find the astonishing hotel staying experience with quality food.

Trekking




Trekking is one of the most exciting and adventurous activity you will find in Myanmar. Especially in Kalaw, you will find trekking guide who will help you to trek and explore the beauty of Myanmar. You can explore the mind blowing scenery of the Kalaw and trek with your trekking partner to enjoy your tour.

Boat Trip in Bagan




It will be a pleasant moment while you’re boating along the lake and seeing the marvelous nature around you. You will get the touch of blowing air and enjoy the great boating experience in Bagan. If you are crazy for boating then you must visit Bagan for boating and get the fabulous experience with your friends and family.

Underwater Diving




This one you can experience in Ngwe Saung in Myanmar where you can take the advantage of marvelous adventure by doing underwater diving under the guidance and direction of professional divers. You can explore the unique rock structure underwater and see how blissful it is to spend some time underwater with your friends and loved ones.

River Cruise




Besides boating, river cruise will be another adventure you can taste while visiting Myanmar. It can be done in Mandalay in Myanmar. You can enjoy the trip on the cruise and enjoy with your friends with delicious food facilities inside the cruise. You can enjoy the scenery during the traveling time and get the most of your cruise trip.

Horse Cart




If you like to ride on the horse and explore the different parts of the towns in Myanmar then horse cart will be another blissful and thrilling adventure for you to do in Myanmar. Once you sit on horse cart, you will start getting the feeling of Burmese and a wonderful ride which is rare to see in urban cities.

Myanmar (Burma) is a place of adventures and outstanding experiences, people who love adventures and wants to see beautiful scenery and nature’s beauty should visit Burma at least for once. The country has its own prestige and culture which is different and unique from other countries and that’s why many people put Myanmar in the top list of visit places for their holidays. It is a place for friends, family, couple and can also consider as an ideal place for honeymoon packages. You will feel pleasant by seeing the beauty of Myanmar and its people.

If you’re an adventurous person then the above list will give you the fantabulous taste of adventure.



Useful links: Indochina travel , Vietnam travel, http://www.indochinatravelpackages.com/blogs/top-10-places-to-explore-in-myanmar/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb