New years eve bash After Angkor Wat!! Long day!! HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
January 1st 2007
Published: January 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

me nearly missing the new year!!!!me nearly missing the new year!!!!me nearly missing the new year!!!!

thanx for waking me Han bet you wish you Hadnt of ay!!
Current Mood: Stinkingly Hungover and really gutted!!!

So after a great time at Angkor Han and i went back to get some rest!!! at 10pm Han literally had to batter me out of bed!!! we nearly missed the new year!!! hahahahaha

We went down to party street in Siem reap to see the new year in which was great!!!! we started on the beers but sureely hit all the other great drinks on offer to us before 12!!!! at the strike of the clock we jumped around like lunes and i got my dancing feet well trampled on!!! was a real good crack!!!!

Fireworks and water in the air then?!?!?!?!?!? hahahah after the fire work display from individual balcanies the guys with buckets of water came and blasted us from a height soaking us to the bone hahahaha was a real good laugh!!!! the party went on for hour and Han and i got pretty drunk so bailedfor a cuddle and passed out in a mess!!!!

the next day we head into town to grab a bus but before hand Han bless her socks was a poorly puppy!!! hahahahah we sat atbreaky and han was feeling a little pants!!!! asking for thekey she disapeared to the loo while i got the weeks bill!!!! onmy way down the stairs i noticed a big pile of puke on the floor!!! in the hallway about 20 meters from the room!!! i though ohno so in my concerning way rushed to the room laughing my arse off to find han hugging the loo being ill hahahahah only kidding she had ran out in the corridor!!! ooooooh arnt you hot hahahahahaahah

anyway feeling rough we went out to see about getting to the bus to find our seats had been stolen!!! what a blast so arguing and nearly fighting we got a better bus and went on our way to Phnom Penh!!!

Babe......................... Vietnam was the best experienceof my life!!! the culture, the history, the partying......... but most of all it was you being there to do it with me that made it great!!! thanx for christmas and the new year i loved each and every minute of it!!!! feel free to post any bits to me youd want included in the stories!!!! vietnam is our blog so you have free reign!!!!

After seeing you go again i felt
gorgeous girlie i met there!!!!gorgeous girlie i met there!!!!gorgeous girlie i met there!!!!

you come here often?????
comforted in the fact that we hadsorted stuff out and i was really happy your last words to me were thanks for Nam!!! i hope you enjoyed itas i did!!!!

When in Oz be sure to have the best time of your life and if you plan to stay for sure we will do this again!!! i love you loads..... sorry if this is embaressing just want you to know this time round will be so much better!!!! if we can cope with trains in thailand and Buses in Cambodia and still laugh hard in the room after showering and shaking of course we can get through a little bit of distance!!!! love you always!!!!

Have a worry free trip you!!!!

Niki !!!!

Happy new year to all at home!!!! miss you guys!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

cause i would you handsom fellow you!!!cause i would you handsom fellow you!!!
cause i would you handsom fellow you!!!

ooooh by the way... nice headband!!!
cracked it cracked it
cracked it

hahahahahah
fellow part goers!!!!!fellow part goers!!!!!
fellow part goers!!!!!

oooooh han they look like steve and Joe!!! hahahah never realised before!!!
queer as folk i is!!!!queer as folk i is!!!!
queer as folk i is!!!!

Thanx for a great month and sorry for the last year!!!!! love ya Han!!!


9th January 2007

your soft man!!
cant believe you blogged the nit bout me being sick in corridor...you sod!!! i have you know im very classy unless in asia country where all classyness goes out of window.....please who is classy on swat toilets?!?!?! thanks for brill month miss you x
12th January 2007

oh wow! i am so happy for this experience in your life! a cool way to bring in the new year. it sounds simply fun and brill! you're fortunate to have such a travel pal (whose name is the same as mine!) ha! ;)

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb