Cambodia Madness!!!!!


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Angkor
October 30th 2006
Published: October 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Captains log........Me and jaz made it ro Cambodia last night after what i can only say as the worst way i have ever travelled as we got 15 people on the back of a yout (truck) plus the baggage of around 20 people as there where people inside the cabin part!!! so we were basicly pertched on the edge holding on for dear life going over the rockyest ground through waterlogged roads that in some parts had tractors to pull you through to the otherside or people who would get a little cash to run in front of the water to guide you through the not so deep parts!! went through 2 flat tyres 1 serious!! and after being told you had threee hours to go of offroad buisimess 2 hours in matey goes we have 6 hours to go as a bridge had collapsed??? We had read about these scams where they make you take the long way so when you get to your destination you serendor and stay at there guest house well we finaaly got there and we and 5 other followers we had met on the grueling journey came to Simas and Sabinas recomendation of the Family Guest House!! The guset house the guys who took us into Cambodia were screwing hardcore at us as i think we f;;cked up there scammin b:::stads plans!! anyway Sima your and Sabinas recomendatin is spot on its well cool!! and the family are really nice as well and boy can they cook!! they even have a dish called happy chicken with an extra special ingredient!!haha!!love it!!

We start the temples of anchor tomorow for all that dont know:

http://www.circleofasia.com/Angkor-Wat-The-Lost-Cities-Cambodia.htm

got three day pass as they found this city only 100 yearws ago and its bigger than new york city!!!! tomb raider used this site for the film and how bad is a long lost city / civilization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yas yes!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway got to go running out of time and money

Adiosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!



Advertisement



3rd November 2006

You're managing to stay alive?
Glad to hear it young man :-) I told the Wednesday night lot to look at your Blog and email - hope they did it :-) Speak to you soon.... Grace x

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb