where we are...and what we want...can be at two different places...its upto us to look for it.


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Angkor
September 10th 2013
Published: September 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

funny how life is...we come into this world...and then spend all our lives...looking for the things...that would make us happy...and we still keep not finding it....so we search and search....finding new things...not realizing...if we already found what we were looking for...



i think we need to get away....its up to us...to travel and find something else...and in that...maybe...we will find ourselves...or maybe a small piece of it...

i thnk when god made the world...and put water in it...he wasn't trying to be cute...by separating the land masses...he wanted us to look for each other. to find the laughter and friendship and lasting relationships...and wonderful memories...that we will take with us wherever we will go...

i have friends who have never travelled outside the United States...and yet they seem to know how the world is...

let your passport not only have one stamp, that of when you die and get your visa to heaven's gate...let that be your last visa and not your first....

let me quote my fav. person.

"stay hungry...stay foolish".....steve jobs

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb