Phnom Penh to Kratie to Ban Lung and back


Advertisement
Asia » Cambodia » East » Banlung
January 14th 2008
Published: January 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello to everyone that reads this. So for the last 5 days we have traveled into the north eastern part of Cambodia and it has been fantastic. We left Phnom Penh early to catch a bus up to Kratie which was about a 6 hr bus ride on a paved road thankfully. Once in Kratie each of us took a moto and a driver on a 15 min ride through the town and rural areas to a dock where we would take a boat ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




16th January 2008

Hissy fit
I'm glad to know you can have those fits, just like your mom. (Remember Italy?) And, I'm glad you can be honest with yourself. Is the "Guess the shot" a reflection of the sun in some water through some plants? I love "this kid entertained us for a while." Dad and I checked out your route through Cambodia, quite a tour of the country. As I told Kam, I am glad you all have had the experience to see a culture, economy and the remains of a holocaust in a culture that is so different from your own; especially to learn how much need there is for us to stay abreast of the issues so we can help support positive change and growth.
16th January 2008

A-mazing!
Yeah, all this stuff looks incredible and all, but how do you live so long without Geometry Wars? P.S. Hope you had a spectacular New Years and holiday season. Keep on keepin on; your trip looks amazing!
5th February 2012

Awesome!!!!
I really like this post because we (I am travelling round the world for ten months with my mom) had to make the decision to go straight to go straight to phnom penh or take two bus journeys to ban lung and the cool volcano lake and then go to phnom penh. We have decided to go to the ban lung and the cool volcano lake! I am from Oxford. Thank you :) your post helped us make our decision.

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0318s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb