Urban Oufitters


Advertisement
Bangladesh's flag
Asia » Bangladesh
April 30th 2014
Published: April 30th 2014
Edit Blog Post

I love to go shopping in many different stores. I like to shop at Forever 21, H and M, Zara, and etc. But one of my favorite store is Urban outfitters. Urban Outfitters has very fashionable and cute clothes. Although these clothes are amazing, the places where they are made are not so amazing. The clothes from Urban Outfitters are made in sweatshops. The sweatshops are located in Bangladesh. The people in the sweatshops are harmed by the terrible environmental. There is a lot of pollution and chemicals in the air that harm their health. People in the sweatshops on receive about $600 days a year. The people get paid about $0.13 an hour. I think that we should stand up for the people who don't have a choice. The consumers should take to the people in charge. People or the government should help pass laws that help with sweatshops conditions. I dot think that we should stop buying products because in the sweatshops will lose their jobs. Then the workers will not be able to support their families.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb