#The Armenian Struggle


Advertisement
Armenia's flag
Asia » Armenia » North
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

#The Armenian struggle will be the new #1 Movie in america because Steven Spielberg. This movie follows one young boys struggle through the Armenian genocide. Vahan the main character will be played by a young Jaden Smith who has presented in his movie After Earth that he is capable of playing a boy going through a struggle. During the begining of hi struggle, Vahan is not alone he is with his mother who will be played by Tamela Mann. He is also with his brother Sisak who will be played by Nicholas Hoult. During his time on the rum, Vahan is put to live with Dr. Tasian who will be played by Dick Van Dyke, Vahan sees a girl named Seta who will be played by Zendaya Coleman. This movie will not only interest the youth with it's use of slang and teen heart throbs but also will intrigue the older generations by the use of the story lines struggle. #The Armenian Struggle can be watched by all who not only want to learn about and important invent in history but also help us learn from our mistakes in the past.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1108s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb