take the initiative law


Advertisement
Published: November 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Instead of passively being beaten, it is better to take the initiative directly to that third party to talk about them. I believe you will be very curious what the other is a kind of person.

The relationship between a woman is very subtle, particularly in the situation like you. While the hesitation, but as long as one of the parties make the first step, it is easy to obtain relieved and communication.

The same for the woman, the person may understand your feelings, and admiration for your courage. But, unfortunately, if you had to suffer an arbitrary or unreasonable third parties may also wish to show your courage and despot.

Since there must be a decision, then the three men had to make choices without any escape route. Of course, we are all adults, they can have an open mind, do not end into a farce.

Psychologist analysis: the entire incident, you are the most innocent and most righteous one. If the most powerful impulses of the party will adopt a rational way, then everyone can be calm thinking.

What course to follow, perhaps some trade-offs, there is the result. Cut the Gordian knot of the reason is cruel, it is also the most effective. Do not be afraid result can not fulfill our wishes, at least you have made the best choice.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb