RIHLA #23


Advertisement
Africa
March 19th 2012
Published: March 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This I believe…..I believe that everyone should be forgiven for their mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes in their past and will continue to make mistakes in their future. Mistakes are made so you don’t make them again. People should be forgiven because it’s their past and as long as they admit they made a mistake then it should be forgotten. Mistakes are sometimes big and sometimes small but it is hard to forgive the person but the best way to get over something is to forgive the person for their mistake. If you hold a grudge against the person who made the mistake you are only hurting your self because you will think about that mistake all the time. If you learn to let go of things you will worry less about what happen in the past and focus on the future. In life everything will not always be peaches and crème, you will always make mistakes but you need to make sure you learn from your mistakes. Not everyone is perfect but you can be close to perfection and by doing that you need to learn to forgive. No one will ever be prefect, if everyone was prefect life would be boring and there wouldn’t be no point in life. Life is made to learn and understand the importance of life. It is really hard to forgive someone for his or her mistakes but just let it go what happens, happens. There isn’t no going back in time, just make your future better. Learn from the past and don’t repeat the same mistake in the future. “Live by learning, learn by living”, remember this so you can learn and expand your knowledge forgive but never forget. When mistakes are made you will learn and understand not to make the same mistake again but always have a positive mind set and never hold grudges, you only live once so make the best out of it. Life is what you make it and when you forgive people you let go of grudges and learn to live more positive. It’s always better to live without holding grudges. Learn to forgive but never forget.

Advertisement



20th March 2012

I agree, I'm glad you shared this story :)

Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0755s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb