Chillaxing, relaxing and coconuts.....


Advertisement
Africa
August 11th 2007
Published: August 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone,
Sorry i havent written you with updates... its so hard to get internet around here.

Hope all is good in Calgary
Now for the updates....
Mombasa is really nice... we've mostly been spending time on the beach and this week we decided to venture out to town. We took a Matatu and tuk tuk. For those of you who dont know what those are matatus are private run busses. they were called that because they used to cost 3 shilings to ride (tatu) and soem of them have soundsystems, lights, stickers and even dvd players. (those are the popular/expensive ones) anyways thats ur history lesson for today... we've gone to town and picked up all the exotic fruits, visited 3 jks, went to the agakhan academy, fort jesus(where every corner is a toilet ewwww....)

back to the beach...
camels, coconuts, and lots of sand! (that manages to get into everything)
we have also seen transformers (the movie i cant believe its in africa!!!) gone go karting, and been to wild waters... its been real nice!

We all are pretty dark and i think we've put on a little weight with all the good food! (jokes)

We are going to Nairobi in 2 days (for ddar) and then we are off to dubai!!!! YAY SHOPPING!!!

ps i tried calling you but again i have real bad luck with electronics and stuff here! i will try again.

Miss you all!
ZBMKTM

i will try to keep you all updated!
Zara

xoxo



Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0588s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb