Flatdogs is for Foodies


Advertisement
Zambia's flag
Africa » Zambia
August 7th 2014
Published: June 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -12.8546, 31.311

We were lucky and got to go to Flatdogs twice during our time in South Luangwa. The first time was with Albert and Sue for an afternoon and then we treated Conrad and Retha to dinner and got to have some time visiting with Aide and Jess.

Unfortunately, at present, our pictures of our evening there are somewhere in the ethers and hope they will appear sometime soon.

Still it was a lovely evening. We had a sundowner after Jess and Aide had seen their guests off on their evening drives. We then moved over to a table for dinner. Both Jess and Aide are quite the foodies and the menu reflects their love of a good meal especially curries.

Of course, the menu here is a testament to the love of good food and well prepared food at that. It was hard to make a decision about what to order but went for some of the specials and were not disappointed. Robert had a curry for dinner and I had fish cakes. Robert had a halloumi starter and I had pate. Both were quite delicious and we had a great time visiting with everyone and catching up on some of the gossip of the valley.




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0181s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb