HELLLLO


Advertisement
Zambia's flag
Africa » Zambia
January 20th 2011
Published: January 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hey Everybody


Just taking a holiday, from the lake, so come to a town to stay at a lodge on a lake! But hats not the point eventualy finished the first filmr eally should beon the website soon, pending approval from powers that be (in Denmark)

http://www.eventure.dk/category/billeder

I know its all in Danish but these are some of my photos.

WEverything is going really welll espeically now i have eaten 3snickers in 2 days, I feel very healthy and refreshed after spending too long at the camp cos there aint loads to do there. but last weekend we hiekd to the waterfalls nearby and and built a campsite and tried to rock climb over the top but it proved impossible, so we just cooked spagethi and swam. Sorry for the bad updates only 2nd time on the internet, 1st tiem was for essential buusiness only cos it cost soo mucha t our camp to use. I guess you don't really care about the last 2months nowit was all be fore christmas, which rained aload, and we bbqed turkey so it was pretty english, except being on christmas eve, and i fell off my bunk bed in the morning so was high on synthetic moprhine all day then drank lots of Amarula and beer, which ismroe than New years eve cos I was pretty ill and tried to drink some cider and then had to stop for a few hourse and have some obligatory sparkling wine then go to bed, and then be ill on and off laods this month, but now i'm fine cos i drank loads of cider last night and watched some english football, and met a Zambia who lived in Newcastle and denmark. I cant be bothered to check this cos been on here too long and need to go buy more cadburys fruitn nut and sprite and maybe watch some bbc news channel just to be reminded the rest of the world is still in turmoil and genralyl exists i hope it aint all in turmoil. Maybe off to MAlawi and Mozambique soon and going on safari next week in the veryvery north of zambia, pretty much Congo without the AKs which you can buy for $6.

Love to everything keepw ell and post me some snow if you have too much, had everything but here. xxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 49; dbt: 0.048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb