Genuine Hearts


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa
July 2nd 2006
Published: July 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I have been meaning to write for a few days now but today was the first time that I was able to take the time and do it.

On Thursday we had a bible study in Clarens. Two people came, Meshach and Gloria, and they both prayed the sinners prayer for the first time. On Saturday we went back to give them some literature. They are in a difficult situation because there are not many believers in the area that can give them guidance and there are virtually no churches that have sound doctrine. Please pray that they prayed that prayer with their hearts and that they would ask questions and be able to understand the literature and the Bible. Meh and Unedati have known Meshach for a few years now and he has been coming to bible study on and off during that time and Gloria has been coming to bible study for a few months. The other unfortunate thing is that we are only able to go to Clarens on Thursdays and an occasional Saturday. Meshach and Gloria both have every other Thursday off and so most of the time we are only able to see them every other week. If they are genuine new creatures then it is going to be a difficult time for both of them to stand up against the world and its temptations.

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.213s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0529s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb