Hidden Gem Day Tour part 2.


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Western Cape » Cape Town
September 26th 2012
Published: September 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

In this entry you will find out about the plans for the second half of your wonderful, unique day tour of the hidden gems of Cape Town. We stopped last time at Beta Beach, read below for what is to follow.

After Beta Beach you will go to Giovanni’s, which is a deli in Greenpoint. This deli will leave your mouth watering! Here, you will choose your picnic food- the choice is so varied that you all your wants and needs will be available!

Now that you have your picnic ready, you will go to Chapman’s Peak drive to enjoy your picnic. Chapman’s peak is a well-known site but you will not be driving along the whole road. You will claim a day pass (which is free) and then drive up to a viewing site which has lovely grass to lay your blankets out on or you can choose to sit at one of the picnic tables provided. Here you will enjoy the magnificent sunset, overlooking views that have to be seen to do them justice. Here, I can guarantee that you will develop visual memories that will last you a life time!.

After sunset, and to finish off, it will be only appropriate to seal the day off with a few sun downers at one of Cape Town’s beautiful beach side “classy-bars”. It is called the Grand on the Beach. It is next to the Waterfront, right after the Radisson Blu Hotel. From the top of the road you would never guess what you will be walking into. With beautiful, tactful yet vibey décor you have a choice of cocktails, fine wine, spirits, beers or even cool drinks if you choose. The outside is made up of a small beach with white sand kitted with lounge set ups, tables, and other comfortable options where your sun downers and views can be experienced in comfort and simple elegance.

This is where my day-tour ends. I am only hoping that you enjoyed every moment and saw aspects of Cape Town that weren’t in your original itinerary and that made a memorable impact on your trip to Cape Town. If you have any questions or comments please don’t hesitate towrite them in the comment box below. More to come soon!.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0199s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb