Home is where the heart is


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Mpumalanga » Hazyview
November 18th 2014
Published: November 18th 2014
Edit Blog Post

I recently celebrated my birthday as a world traveller what better way was there than celebrating it at home with my loved ones. So this year I decided to visit Mpumalanga. It is one of the nine provinces in South Africa. Mpumalanga means the place where the sun rises. A province of great natural beauty situated in the high plateau grass of the midveld.

The highlights of our trip was the Kruger national park, blyde river canyon and scenic panoramic views.

If you pressed for time and working on a budget this is the best place to visit because most of the heritage sights costs as little as R10 local currency which is equivalent to 1usd.

Most sights are along the panorama route. These includes God's window, wonder view, Lisbon falls,Berlin falls, Mac Mac falls, Three Rondavels and many more.

I'm not a big fan of driving but driving in Mpumalanga was such a breeze. Surrounded by vegetation and the breathtaking mountains.

A perfect time to reflect literally driving up the mountain from Pilgrims rest to Graskop. Once again I fell in love with our beautiful country of South Africa which has population of about 52.98 million. 11 official languages and nine Provinces.













Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



27th December 2014

Amazing!!
Amazing my friend can't wait to visit Mpumalanga and go expirence it myself

Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0624s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb