All about fun, Durban (Kwazulu natal)


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » KwaZulu-Natal » Durban
November 7th 2012
Published: November 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Nomaly the best expiriences that a human kind can ever expirience go untold. perhaps that should change, and the change start with me.. i have visited durban peers, with three of my friends two weeks ago and i tell you, the expiriences we got from visiting the province is second best to none.

all we were busy with, in the city was spend time with the beautiful friendly people, walking around at the famous golden mile, visited the sea to swimm and take part in other water activities, explored five different shopping malls such as the gate way and the work shop shopping centre, embarked on two different walking tours to victoria erbarkment and muti market, dug deep into our political history as we visited kwamuhle museam and lastly every after a very very long and hectic day we spend there, we always visited suncoat casino and or ushaka marine world to relax.

saidly guys i have ran out of space and ink to elaborate on this beautiful city a man can ever step their feet on..

In closing, the weather peers is unbelievable.... this is endeed "the warmest place to be"

GOODBYE!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb