Update


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Eastern Cape » Storms River
May 15th 2008
Published: May 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone

Been a while since I've had the time to sit down and add an entry, been so busy seeing things and getting up to no good.

Was at a casino on Sunday night and I won R700 which was great, I was the only winner out of crowd, was nice to rub it on on those who lost a bit, nah nah nah nah nah (Blows a Rasp!).

Rest of this week and been hectic, been to several beaches along the coastline, been to play with the monkeys at MonkeyLand and had a very friendly parrot on my shoulder for a good half hour as we strolled around the local bird sanctuary - Birds of Eden in Plettenberg Bay, only thing was on his departure he left me with nice little present down the back of my T-Shirt !

Have taken loads of pix and video footage and as the net is slow this side of the planet, I won't upload as it will take too long, but will share these with you on our return to the UK.

Expecting to be here in Storms River with the family for a few more days and will head back along the back of the mountains towards Cape Town early next week.

There is so much to see and do, 3 weeks is not long enough !

Well for now, I'm going to take a dip in the pool and finish my cocktail.

Stay Tuned Folks !!

Tot Siens !!

Neil xx

Advertisement



15th May 2008

you lucky gits!
Hi there, It sounds amazing, I hope you have loads of footage of the dark starry skies. That's good winning money, remember my can of juice you were telling me about DON'T YOU FORGET!!!!

Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.093s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb