THE BOMB - Niger


Advertisement
Niger's flag
Africa » Niger
September 20th 2013
Published: September 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Niger, In Africa, is suffering from famine and other large reasons due to the bad geography of the country. The agriculture is horrible as animals are dying from trying to find pasture, and food shortages and erratic rainfall are making it impossible to have a sufficient amount of food to eat. Millions have died because of this shortage. Even more factors contribute to the poverty in Niger. Bad government has resulted in Niger being such a poor country. The government denies the people from receiving food or a low price, and haven't changed or helped their people since this horrible famine. They didnt even help for diseases. Kids are dieing from malnutrition and suffering from hunger, and they're just a sac of skin and bones. the only help is from aid which comes from a global aid group, which has barely any impact. Because of this lack of technology and expertise the infant mortality rate is very high, at like 122.66 deaths because of this famine. This is one of the top five infant mortality rates in the world, displaying how poor Niger really is. The famine flowing across Niger has had an unbearable impact on its people who are just hope their kids or siblings wont die the next day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.184s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.122s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb