Kosi bay.


Advertisement
Mozambique's flag
Africa » Mozambique
December 19th 2007
Published: December 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

so i just got back from my camping trip thing in kosi bay, and OH MY GOD.
wow, so so so much fun! it was so beautiful there. i loved it. it was just amazing
the first like 2 days it was really cold and rainy during the day, and i was super bored cause if you cant be outside there isnt really much to do. then at after the first few days it warmed up a bit and it go so beautifull and sunny, and thats how it stayed from that day out. not a cloud in the sky. it was actually so bad, the first day that we went day to one of the beaches i put sun stuff on and everything. but when i went walking along the beach a few times i walked into the surf so i guess it washed the lotion off of my feet and ankles, and then from like 1030 till about 3pm i just layed out on the beach, and i got SO burnt on my feet and ankles, it was pretty bad. so for a few days that was pretty painfull. but after a bit it all just turned into a tan, but now i have this funny like strip on my ankle thats just slightly more tan than the rest of my leg. lol
holy crap the ppl that we stayed there were had all these crazy big venomous deadly snakes around the house, and sometimes we would go out and feed them, i have some videos which ill put up later. but like omg, it was so crazy, the gabboon adder would just like bite these huge ass rats like once and it would hobble around for a little bit like wigging out, then it would just keel over and die, but it would be right by the adders head, and the snake just wouldnt eat the rat, so we would all leave, the like a few minutes later if you went back the rat was gone, and you just saw this huge big lump in the adders tummy, it was insane! i actually got bitten on the hand by one of the african pythons, it was so crazy, my hand was all bloody and digusting for a while, it didnt get to swollen but it was like brown and purple for a while.
one of the nights we drove up to the one place called tembe, its like an elephant place with lots of other animals and all the big 5 and stuff. we went on a drive throught the park and night, omg it was so scary! cause like it would be PITCH black, all you could see was like 5 maybe 10 metres infront on you from the cars lights, and all of a sudden these animals would jsut pop out of nowhere, it was insane! pictures of course are all soon to come.
one of the other days we all went to the other really nicebeach, i think it was Lala Nek, and me and this guy warrick went snorkling, he took a bunch of pics, spon to come. and i found a sting ray, it was so nice, it was like all brown but then it had these like glowing blue spots on its back it was wicked.
basically the whole trip com prised of everyday going to the beach to swim, snorkel, and fish, and then at night was just a shitshow. it was so amazing, and so much fun.
everyday that im hear i rememer why i love and miss africa so much, and why its always so hard to leave.
there are almost no words i could use to appropriately describe it, TIA, you have to experience.
but i have to go now, my mango breakfast is awaiting and the sunn & beach right outside are calling my name 😊
i miss you all so so so much!!
hope everything is good with school and work and ppl and everything!
xox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb