Marrakech


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco » Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz
January 7th 2018
Published: January 7th 2018
Edit Blog Post


This is an insight about my hometown Marrakesh. Here you will discover Marrakesh Medina, oriental market, places to eat drink and spend a great evening.

One of them is single of it's kind, Narwama, a family owned restaurant fusion of Moroccan and Thai food.

Located in the Medina, in a splendid Riad dating from the 19th century, heritage world of UNESCO.

Enjoy the exotic umber city of Marrakesh.




Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Water Carrier, Guerrab of MoroccoWater Carrier, Guerrab of Morocco
Water Carrier, Guerrab of Morocco

The Guerrab is an old moroccan's trade. It is formerly one of the pillars of the souk (oriental market) while bringing refreshing water for the passers-by and merchandise, against some dihrams.
Sahara lizardSahara lizard
Sahara lizard

In la Media de Marrakesh you can find all sorts of reptiles, turtles, birds, and more... My uncle bought this lizard for cheap and kept it with him for many years until he accidentally died poisoned by the neighbors. Sad end story for that one.
Moroccan SpicesMoroccan Spices
Moroccan Spices

The Moroccan traditional dishes are made with taste and love. Tact and smoothness of a good cooker in fact serves the best dishes full of flavors, whose sense of smell is attractive and gives desire. Bon appetite!
Narwama Fountain Narwama Fountain
Narwama Fountain

Nar meaning fire and Ma meaning water. Nar and (wa) ma. Narwama is the combination of water and fire combine, a unique water fountain right in the center of the restaurant.
Narwama artistNarwama artist
Narwama artist

One fary-like moment in a remote travel between Asia and Orient.


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 43; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb