alive & well


Advertisement
Malawi's flag
Africa » Malawi » Central » Lilongwe
August 7th 2006
Published: August 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

hi all

I am alive & well... We just left Zambia this morning and have arrived for a short stop in Lilongwe, Malawi's capital. From here we head to Livingstonia Beach for the night then to Kande Beach on Lake Malawi for the next few days. After that, one day in the north of Malawi is followed by Dar es Salaam Tanzania and then Zanzibar for 4 days or so. On to Arusha after that & a 3 day adventure in the Serengeti then back to Arusha, onward to Nairobi Kenya & it's done!!!! This last leg of the trip is going to be over in a flash!! Most of our old 'crew' (save 4 of us) left us... either stopping their trips in Livingstone Zambia or continuing back down to Joburg in SA. 19 new people have joined us for the second half of the journey north, making an almost full truck of 23/24.

Maybe there will be internet at one of the lodges in the next few days so I can relay some of my adventures from the past couple of weeks. If not, know that I am having an excellent time exploring villages and markets instead of typing away a blog entry!

until next time, lm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1231s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb