Writer's blog


Advertisement
Madagascar's flag
Africa » Madagascar
October 18th 2006
Published: October 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Claire fondling some seaweedClaire fondling some seaweedClaire fondling some seaweed

Everyone should try algae farming at least once....
Hi everyone,

Before you get too excited this isn’t really the next instalment, just a quick apology for the lack of blog updates over the last couple of months!



As usual I have plenty of excuses for being slack, for starters - only email via satellite phone was available at the dive project and at 5€ a pop to send a short text mail we didn’t do any of that… The 2 - 3 weeks of travelling we had after leaving the project were a haze of bone-jarring, bum-numbing bus journeys, remote river trips and isolated National Parks, a time where we were rarely blessed with electricity let alone access to a computer. And if that wasn’t enough, our return to England has been somewhat blighted by illness….nothing that serious we hope (they are still investigating), but suffice to say that we haven’t been too chirpy or too far from a toilet! This travelling lark may be good for the mind, but it sure does some pretty dodgy things to the body..

Anyway, I think I have summoned enough brain cells to have a crack at it now and I will be publishing a set of blogs with the usual nail-biting commentary over the next couple of weeks.

Partly due to being sicko and also because we are enjoying the rain and cool weather so much in the UK, we have delayed our departure until 2nd November, which should give us time to get in contact and maybe visit a few of you folks before we head out to India.

Best wishes for now, we hope all is well in workerland.

Yours affectionately, Bolo-Boy and Sea Cucumber-Girl..... all will be revealed!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 21; qc: 140; dbt: 0.0816s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb