Fun with facial hair


Advertisement
Ghana's flag
Africa » Ghana » Greater Accra » Accra
December 1st 2007
Published: December 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Prior to the leg from Dakar to Accra, Jordan made the commitment that he would only shave in hotels. Considering that the only hotels along the way were the joining hotels on either end he had roughly 4 weeks to look as rough as possible. A few comments have been made about the "new" look, but by the time we got to Accra, it had to go! So we decided to have a little fun with it. Feel free to vote for your favorite! It should be noted that while it's strange for everyone at home to see Jordan with a full beard, the group didn't recognise him the day after shaving. It adds a good 5 to 10 years don't you think?


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



5th December 2007

Facial Hair
Really, I felt the "Porn Star" look has a real Cheech Marin (Born in East L.A.) look to it. It gets my vote - whatever movie theme one is renting. I'd expect no less from a server at Taco Bell. "Trailer trash" reminds me of some Western. I'd recommend a brace of Colt Peacemakers, slung low, with a wide brimmed hat and perhaps crossed bandoliers... On the other hand, the full beard has a sort of Middle Eastern look to it, and with so much happening there, I'd call it the "Current Affairs" style. Thanks for the in-depth presentation on shaving. :-)
6th December 2007

Hair
My vote is for the original

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb