YWAM Ghana


Advertisement
Ghana's flag
Africa » Ghana » Ashanti
September 13th 2016
Published: September 13th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Oh Dear ... It seems I have forgotten how to use this blog! It use to be so easy. I have several photos to show you ... but how I get them from the upload area to the post is a mystery to me. I actually have no idea how I got the two of these posted. 😊 So I figure it's better I get this entry out to you now and fiddle around with this site later.



We are excited to partner with the leaders of YWAM Ghana!

We are working closely with Lewis & Becky Roberts, a Ghanaian couple we have known for

several years. Kirk oversees students in their afternoon work duties and is a well loved lecturer in

the discipleship school. Christine’s time is spent home schooling Praise, assisting students on a personal

level as well as visiting & encouraging people in the local community.

The weather has been absolutely amazing! It is breezy most days with temps never really going above the mid 80s. The nights are often breezy and cool enough to need actual covers. This is not the Ghana we know. We are loving it.



“Our Kids” Are now young adults!

What a joy having our 3 girls together again, even if it’s a few hours.



Kwabena is looking forward to completing his 3rd and final year of bible school.



Be sure to “save” this web site address to prevent further entries from landing in your junk box.

Leave your questions, & comments at the bottom of the page. We love receiving news from family and friends.

Christine & Co


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



13th September 2016

Wonderful news
Hi Christine and family, it is great to get news from you. So glad to read that you are in Ghana. Please say hi to Praise, he was oh so very kind and loving with our kids. Henry still mentions him once in a while and he is actually wearing today a shirt he gave him back in Tyler. We have dear memories of our time together in Tyler. Blessings!
13th September 2016

Love it!
Dear Witses, So good to see the pics and know that you are in another phase of your ministry. Is it in the same location? What was the result of being here as far as getting what you needed for Praise? Wish him a Happy late Birthday! Can't believe you have a teenager! :-)
15th September 2016

Family
It is a joy to be working with you. I will call you family. Such a blessing to have you and your kids here.

Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb