Photos Amsterdam. Copenhagen, Malmö


Advertisement
Europe
May 7th 2024
Published: May 7th 2024
Edit Blog Post

Here is a link to some of the photos. Still haven’t figured out how to update captions, which are part of the story so it’s annoying trying to find a user friendly platform many people can use. They’re also a bit scrambled but I don’t know how to move them yet either.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sunnyskate/

Amsterdam-
• Anne Frank House not supposed to take photos, but I did take a photo of the scale model to the annex. The stairs are as steep as a ladder.
• Boat tour - included the view of the seven bridges in a row, a house that was built around because the owner refused to sell, a façade of a building to make it ‘fit in’ better, the book at the top of the houses originallly used to hoist spices and goods, now still used to get furniture and large items up and down to higher floors—only way in. And bicycles a LOT of bicycles.

Copenhagen-
-• Happiness Museum
• Rosenberg Castle & Gardens
• Human Library - I left the humans out since this is public.
• Tivoli Amusement Park & Gardens - the one photo where we all bent over, we were duped. I KNEW we weren’t going to get wet because the boats weren’t wet inside, but we were headed under a waterfall so we ducked and the water goes off :D. We had a good laugh.
• Nyhavn
•Church of Our Savior

Malmö
• Lille Torg-15thC square
• The Disgusting Food Museum Sardinian maggot cheese
• Kungsparken (King’s Park)



Advertisement



Tot: 0.031s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0156s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb