Anniversary dinner


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Puno » Puno
July 15th 2008
Published: July 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Happy Anniversary!Happy Anniversary!Happy Anniversary!

Not sure about the balloons, but the cake was nice.
Blogger Bec

Early this morning we waved goodbye to Esteban and journeyed back to Puno for a day of touring and checking out the local sights. In actuality, we slept in a lovely warm bed and watched cable TV all afternoon! Sad but true. Sometimes you just need a bit of comfort and a rest!

At 7pm, we all assembled in the hotel foyer and headed out to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Gasper (our leader) had booked us a big table at a lovely restaurant and we ordered a couple of bottles of Peruvian wine to share with everyone. Once we ordered, out came a whopping big cake with ¨Feliz Anniversario´inscribed on it! What a sensational suprise! Unbeknownst to us, Gasper had organised it earlier in the day, at his own cost. Now THAT is a tour leader who goes above and beyond the call of duty!

Dinner was lovely, with deliciously smooth red wine and the black forest cake for dessert rivalled any I had had at home. A perfect way to top off a two day celebration!

Til next time!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.5kb