High Elevation Cusco, Peru


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Cusco » Cusco
January 22nd 2009
Published: January 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So we made it to Cusco after a ridiculously curvey and bumpy overnight 9hr bus ride. I was grateful that it was night and I could not see the drop offs and lack of guard rails. Haha!!

We found a nice family owned hostal and began exploring Cusco!! Lots of history and churchs... which contain paintings, Madonna´s portraying both Spanish Catholisim and Andean tradition. We´ve met a pair of travelers guy from Turkey and girl from Canada who we are enjoying many laughs with. Playing Fuseball and telling traveling stories have been a highlight.

Again... no pictures because of internet connection.

Advertisement



26th January 2009

;P
Well, weather here is miserable, and I have heaps of work, so It's fun to travel around with you guys.... Btw, have you tried Pisco yet? A peruvian friend and a friend that has been to Peru told me it's great.... So Lima, Arequipa, Cuzco... Where to next?
3rd February 2009

Chilean Red Pine
Hey Bones, have you and Chrissy done any fishing yet? You could become the Jeff Hullderman of South America. I can't wait for some more pictures. Keep having a blast and be safe.

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 14; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0457s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb