Inca Massage And Heavenly Choccie Milkshake


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Cusco » Cusco
April 17th 2008
Published: April 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So i grabbed some beans on toast and fixed up my cv and emailed a few agencys in Oz and put up an ad on gumtree.

Then me Ian and Chris (oz guy) and the irish boys headed down down in the afternoon to get an Inca massage, the irish boys went to one place and they only take three at a time and so we left them and arranged to meet later at jacks cafe.

Then me,ian and chris headed further into town and went and grabbed an Inca massage off the plaza to aramas and it was an hour and ten mins for 30 soles and it was a great massage and i felt great afterwards.

We then had a wander around the town and then grabbed a bite to eat in Jacks cafe, had a really nice cheese toastie and the best choccie milkshake ive had in a while and then we caught up with the irish boys and they had a good massage aswell.

Chris headed back to the hostel and me and Ian had a wander around some artesan shops.

Also i met at the hostel an aussie guy called adam that i met at the falls in argentina, so as usual small world.

Later we all met up and had a few beers at the bar and had the hostel evening meal of curry and it was good and then some of the guys decided to go to a bar in town, i decided to try not to go over board and spend too much here in cusco and so i stayed at the hostel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0242s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb