Cuy - April 6, 2014


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador
April 7th 2014
Published: April 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Today we had a wonderful surprise. We have not heard from our friends Pato and Ale and their son Danny for almost two months and a few days ago they called and asked if they could come over to our house on Sunday afternoon.

The surprise was when they showed up at church this morning. After church we went to the Rancho Dorado restaurant in Sayausy because Debi wanted to try some cuy (guinea pig). Braulio to us there because he knew that they served cuy that was very fresh. When we ordered it we were told that it would be 45 minutes before the cuy would be ready. That is because they wait for the order to be placed before they kill the pig.

Debi enjoyed the cuy along with Braulio, Pato and Danny. She said that she would order it again. I tried it and it was okay, but I don't think I would order it again.

After lunch we went to Braulio and Chanel's for a little while then went to our house so Debi could show Ale how to make balloons. She did great and left with about five different balloons.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.303s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0757s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb