THE BOMB Video 2- Ecuador


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador
September 24th 2013
Published: September 24th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Ecuador,located in North Western part South America, has only one thing they can be happy about: they're passion towards futbol. People didn't even know where the country was when they qualified for the world cup. However, several challenges make living here in Ecuador a hardship and they're neglect hasn't been resolved. In the video, the technology was far from advanced. People were cleaning their clothes in rivers, and kids were playing with a stick and tire wheel. The only thing that seemed modern were white soccer balls being played on a dried out dirt field. the technology gap was large and definitely contributed to poverty in Ecuador. There is barley any source of Employment either. Agriculture is the the main way to make a living for numerous families, and even farming has been unhelpful to provide the basic needs every family actually needs. The hot climate makes up for only 4.87% of land that is arable and insufficient amount of crops are being produced. There is no way you can become a nurse or something, agriculture is where an Ecuadorian stands in most parts of Ecuador. Health is an extreme issue as well. In the video a boys father has been sick for a while just laying in bed with a bad heart, unable to move. This signifies the hospitals inability to revive the Ecuadorian people from disease that is costly, and there is no charity organization to help people like the boy's father. Ecuador was not only unrecognized for soccer, but not realized by others for their poor characteristics as a country that was in need.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb