Happy Birthday Jeffrey!


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » West » Montañita
February 14th 2012
Published: June 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -0.866667, -80.2667

In commemoration of your birthday, Jeff, we've been luxuriating in the hot sun for a week now, laying by the pool, strolling the beach watching the bikinis flirting with the surfboards, eating our guts crazy and getting in a little more luxuriating.

Take this morning's breakfast for instance. Crepes Suzette filled with apples and topped with a dab of vanilla ice cream, fresh pear juice, fresh rolls w/butter, dulce de leche (caramel) and jam, and for the second course--shrimp cocktail. We don't have to eat again until dinner.

The owners here are a Swiss/Ecuadorian couple who run it like a Swiss clock--a gregarious Swiss clock. It's a most delightful place and we recommend it highly.

So Happy Birthday Jeffrey! We're enjoying the sun and surf FOR you--maybe we'll even bring you home a bottle.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



14th February 2012

Montanita, Montana...you're almost in the right place today. We are basking in cold and windy 43 degrees. Just pulling the angle food cake out of the oven now.
14th February 2012

I know where there's a whole wheelbarrow of strawberries to go with that...
14th February 2012

Great sunset photo.

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb