Solka Children's Cancer Hospital


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » South » Cuenca
March 26th 2014
Published: March 26th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday Katy Rovetto, Nancy Korica and Debi had the privilege of going to the Solka Children's Cancer Hospital in Cuenca to celebrated all of the January, February and March Birthdays with the kids and their families. Nancy took goofy dress-up pictures of the kids and their families, Katy did balloon animals and Debi did face painting for the kids. Our wonderful Women's Bible Study group provided seven yummy Birthday cakes. We were truly blessed to be able to love on these kids and their families. There was about 100 people there to celebrate. We thank God for giving us this wonderful opportunity to share His love with these precious kids. We were invited to come back each quarter to celebrate with these wonderful kids. God is so good.

We had been under the impression that only three of us could attend and after four hours it was very tiring. But our invitation to return was extended to as many people as we needed in our group. So now we have to plan for a larger group of volunteers for June. Especially since they are expecting over 300 people at that party.

Pictures of the children for our use was prohibited, but we still have the three that God has blessed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.257s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0622s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb