Too long!


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » Centre » Baños
April 7th 2012
Published: April 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So I am mostly making this blog post for the pictures but I should maybe write a little about what we've been up to. In Latacunga I got sick and slowed down our adventure for a couple of days. There they have the worlds second largest active volcano and we saw it slightly less obscured by clouds one of those days. Moving on to Banos, think an Ecuadorian Jasper/Banff. Again a town overlooked by another active volcano of which we heard and felt but due to the clouds never saw. The elevation in Banos was just under the 2,000m mark so the jungle was starting to take over. We had some of the best meals of our trip there and went on a kart adventure down a highway with cars, buses dirt bikes and whatever else they could fit on the road. So much fun and so much rain. We got so wet in fact to dry out we moved on to the coast to a place called Canoa where we are now. A really nice little town next to some surf, funny to see only bamboo and brick huts and such a lovely coast line with no resorts. Works well for us though, $1.25 for a big bottle of beer and $14.00 for a bed. Will post more pics and maybe videos when the sunburns fade.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



8th April 2012
P3280002.1

STORMY WEATHER!!
Looks very gloomy....beautiful but oh maybe a wee bit of Rupert skies!
8th April 2012
P4020007.1


This looks like so much fun.
8th April 2012
P3280005.1

Beautiful Woman.....
Looking tanned.....
8th April 2012
P4060062.1

Fantastic photos
Thanks for sharing your photos, hope you are well and hope to see some Volcano shots soon!!!!!

Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb